Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My life....


I feel like I haven't blogged in forever, and I miss it.  But, I just can't find the time recently.  Don't worry though, I still find time to read your all's blogs!!

  Here's a bullet post about what's been going on.


  • I am working later.  Until 5pm and even working some Saturday's.  It is kicking my butt!  I love making the money but I feel so tired and can't get caught up.

  •    I am trying so hard to loose weight and get back into shape!  It is even harder than the other times I've done it!  I'm exercising almost everyday and trying so hard to eat right/better.

  • I've got tons of things going on right now.  A party I'm planning/hosting this weekend, dress shopping on Sunday, helping plan a wedding, and crafting for an annual show I participate in.

The really cute paci clips I made!  I love how they turned out!

A burp cloth and paci clip to match!



  • My Dad has met his match!  I am so excited for him.  After losing my Mom 2 1/2 years ago, and experiencing a not so happy relationship, he is really happy.  And I couldn't be happier for him.  We are planning a wedding, that will take place in about a month!  Crazy, but good crazy.  She has taken my sister and I and our families into her heart and welcomed us, and loved us as her own.  I see so many good times to come! 



  • Randy is hanging in there!  He has had a few side effects that we're trying to deal with and the occasional nausea.  He still has his hair which makes me wonder if he even will loose it.

  • Yesterday he had to have an ultrasound on his arm for swelling after his treatment last Thursday.  After waiting practically all day, they sent us home not knowing much.  However, our wonderful General Practitioner called us to let us know there are 2 partial clots that weren't that severe enough to need cumaden.  Yay!!  An Aspirin regimen and keeping it elevated is starting to help!

  • These 2 boys are growing up way too fast!  In less than 4 months Noah will be 2 and Wyatt is already  16 months and I'm behind on that post!




  • And this little girl, well she's growing up too.  I mean look at those feet!

Kidding!  Those are her MeMe's boots!  Girlfriend loves to wear other people's shoes!


  • I really really have been thinking about getting a fancy, high tech camera.  Well for Christmas!  I just love pictures but don't like the cost of Professional ones and don't like how phone pics and other digital prints look when printed.  So, any suggestions on what to look for?  I thought about trying ebay.  I don't need anything brand new just something that will give me good pics!
  • Oh, and look what I got to play with this morning......




  • Isn't he cute?!?  Someone dropped him on our doorstep at work.  I kept him in my pocket at work until a nice lady came to take care of him!
  • I'm sure there's more to tell but I'm ready to go to bed!!  Where does the time go?






1 comment:

  1. Awwww, you didn't tell me about your little pocket friend.....so cute! I can't believe our kids are growing up so quick! I am so glad that we can watch them grow together and that they get to be so close. Praying for the whole family, love Jo Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!