1. Jillian got invited to a friends birthday party at the pool. Randy asked her if she wanted to go and she asked, "Is Riley gonna have cake?". We told her there probably would be, and she said she would go! I guess no cake, no go!
2. Wyatt has become such an eater! I mean he's always been but now we give him pretty much anything we eat. The other night Jo-Jo and I went out to eat with the boys and when Wyatt finished all I had given him he grabbed my plate! More please!!
3. I'm going to tell on Randy a little. I bought a new shampoo for curly hair and it smells wonderful, very flowery. At the dinner table he told me he used the new shampoo last night and he could smell it every time he took off his hard hat, and he liked it! I asked him if he told all the other guys, he said NO!
4. Jillian put on my tye-dye flip flops the other night and started walking around. She turned to me and said, "Bye Bye Mommy, I'm going to the beach!". I wish girl!! (For all of us, not just her..lol!)
5. As we were walking through Kroger, we headed down the card isle. Jillian shouted, "look Mommy, it looks like Bubbie." Here's what she saw:
So it is a chunky baby like her Bubbie, but how funny is that!
I'm linking up with Melissa at The MommyHood Chronicles. Come link up your funny posts from the week or just stop by and wish her son Zane a Happy First Birthday!!
Have a great weekend!!