Friday, March 30, 2012

Wyatt's 9 Month Photo Shoot

Well actually he was about 9 1/2 months old but close enough, right?  Once again our cousins and photographers Annette and Kenny took Wyatt's pictures, and did a fantastic job!  See what you think.














Wyatt was apprehensive at first, but once Kenny started snapping pics his personality came alive.  I know he had so much fun and we did too just watching him!!  I love how the pics show what he is doing at this age, crawling, pulling up and most of all, being a happy go-lucky baby!  Thanks guys!!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, I am not sure if you could have a cuter boy! LOVE...LOVE...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love all the pics! precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love them! What a happy handsome baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!