1. Jillian asked me the other day what Wyatt's private area was, so I told her. She kind of laughed and that was that. A few days later we were at my grandmother's and Jillian blurted out I have a va-jay jay and babies have a penis! Over and over again! We first explained to her that boys have a penis and second that it wasn't something to say all the time! It was a total Kindergarden Cop moment!
2. Last weekend I had to get on my nephew Noah, and he stopped what he was doing and made the cutest face ever!! It was like an "O", she told me no! Jo-Jo and I had to cover our faces and laugh! He was so serious!
|For the record, I didn't tell him no in this picture! But this is the face he makes when I do tell him no!|
3. Jillian was riding with her daddy in the big truck and she told him to slow down. He told me you can tell she's been riding with you. I tell Randy how to drive all the time!
4. I got bit pretty bad by a cat at work yesterday. The cat's name is Tiger. Randy, trying to make lite of the situation said, you're the only woman I know that had gotten bit by a Tiger and lived to tell about it! Ha Ha, (said in a very sarcastic tone!)
5. Wyatt is very laid back, but today Jillian took a toy from him and he screamed/growled at her! Watch out sister!
If you have funny things that happen to you and wanna share, come link up with us at The Mommyhood Chronicles!