Sunday, March 4, 2012

Make My Monday

It's that time again, the first day of the work week, Monday!  I am linking up again with Kelly and Jess for "Make My Monday".


Mommy’s Sippy Cup


This Monday's topic: What is your favorite recipe for entertaining? This could be anything from cocktails to dessert. 


My go to appetizer is simple.  I'm not even sure what to call it but is a dip that Kelly from this blog hop's mother, Kim, made a long time ago and brought to our fourth of July party.  I have been making it ever since for anything and everything.  Parties, get together's, game day's and for just snacking on at the house.  What it is, 1 large jar of Salsa and 1 block of Cream Cheese.  Don't knock it until you try it!  It's delicious!  I usually lay the cream cheese out to soften.  Then mix your favorite brand of salsa, I use Pace, with the softened cream cheese, and blended well.  Then serve with your favorite tortilla chips, I love the Tostitos with a Hint of Lime!  It refrigerators up to several days, if it lasts that long! 


See simple!!  Enjoy!




                                 

3 comments:

  1. Oh yummmmmmmmmmmm!!!! That sounds so good!!! I love anything with tortilla chips :)

    thanks so much for linking up again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually made this one before and you are RIGHT! It's so yummy!! I need to quit reading recipes at 11:15pm. I may have to have a snack before bed!!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!