Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Time

Where has my time gone? You know it used to be when I got off work I would feed the kids, bathe the kids and then sit on the couch with my computer. I would blog, look on Facebook, or even get on Pinterest. But these days, not so much. These days are filled with a 9 hour work day,not including getting the kids ready in the morning dropping them off at school getting off work and picking them up from school. That takes us a few more hours! Going home and fixing supper, getting baths, and then playing with the kids. And to add to my hectic schedule I've started working out a few nights a week with my friends. On Mondays I have a small group of friends that get together and work out, and on Wednesdays we go to the park and do Zumba! This way we had each other accountable! No slacking! And it's working!

I miss my Internet time, but love the time I have with my family and friends! I just need to manage my time a little better! That's life though, right!

So you'll excuse me from not blogging much, please? I still read other blogs, though not as many as I used to. And I rarely ever get on FB anymore! Pinterest, I just get on when I need an idea. Otherwise its a complete time suck for me. Maybe once or twice a week just to stay in touch or should I say up to date!

How do you other moms do it? Am I missing something? Any suggestions on time management? I'd love to know.....

2 comments:

  1. I too am finding I am spending less time blogging than I once did...I also find my house is cleaner because I am blogging less....I guess that is a good trade. Good for you for working out!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me sister.....I am in the same boat! There just aren't enough hours in the day. I have the same issues!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!