Thursday, June 20, 2013

Wyatt's 2nd Birthday Party

I have been working on this for a month but blogger wouldn't let me upload.  So hopefully this time it'll work!  Sorry so late!!

 Wyatt's 2nd Birthday Party!!



Wyatt turned the big 2 on Monday, the 13th of May.  We celebrated with our friends and family that Saturday at our church.  Wyatt loves Elmo and Sesame Street so it was a no brainer for me to choose that for his birthday party theme.  Lots of primary colors and letters and numbers!  I LOVE party planning!  I did a lot of pinning on Pinterest, and came up with a few things of my own.  All my printables designed by 14 West Graphics on Etsy!

The Welcome Table


Subway art, the party invite and a picture of Wyatt, were on the table.  Along with a glass vase with magnetic letters and numbers holding up some decorative arrangement. 


The Present Table



 Close up view of the welcome sign.  Randy and I made this together.  I got the idea off of Pinterest, but came up with this design on my own.  We just used a banister, dow rod, and some wood pieces that go on a deck.  Painted then, and Randy assembled them!


Ernie's Rubber Duckie Punch
Blue Kool-aid
Ginger Ale
Blue Hawain Punch
Pineapple sherbert
Rubber duckies to float on top

The Food Table

Goldfish crackers in a fishbowl.

Cookie Monster's cookie jar.

Mommy and The Birthday Boy

Close up of the food table.  I made the big 2 out of that real thick poster board, painted it and used foam to cut out circles for the eyes and an oval for his nose!

Cookie Monster Fruit Plate

Elmo Fruit Plate

Wyatt's cake.  The blow up Elmo I saved from Jillian's first birthday.

The cupcake table.

The cupcakes!  

There was a goldfish on each table, and each child was able to take one home.  Only one parent let their child take one!

Blow out the candle.  That's sissy's head in the way.

Yep, he dove right in.

Typical Family pic.  I'm the only one looking at the camera!

He loves some cake!

He got lots of great gifts!  Lots of sports related gifts for my little sports enthusiast!  

The big one from mommy and daddy......

He and his cousin Noah loved it!  They rode it around in circles forever.  Wyatt steered while Noah pressed down the pedal.  It was to cute!  We had a great day celebrating our 2 year old's birthday!  Thanks for all who came to celebrate with us!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow girl! You did an AMAZING job. Not only did everything turn out looking wonderful (how creative were you!) it looked like he had a blast too! & I am very impressed with your sign. I really, and I mean really, wanted one for Luke's party but it just didn't happen. Way to go. Happy birthday to your little man again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time we had! It was so much fun and the party was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more.
    West Michigan vinyl and graphics

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!