Whew, what a week we've had! I am so glad it's the weekend, even though I have to work Saturday it's only a half day. I haven't blogged all week and I'm sad I haven't but it has been pure crazy around here. The week started with me getting sick Monday night, the stomach bug. Randy had to have some diagnostic tests done, still don't know what's going on, worked late on Thursday, which is a good thing, only to pick up Wyatt running a 103.8 fever. And I had to go to Kroger to find that out! I took him to the doctor today and of course it's some kind of virus that you can't really do much about, just try and manage the fever. Oh, and did I mention he's also cutting all FOUR molars. Ouch! But he's a trooper! A little clingy but it's nice to still be able to snuggle my baby.
Now for my laughs!! We could sure use some!
1. Last week our dog Pumpkin got bit by something. I told Jillian we had to take her to the Vet and Jillian said "She has to get a band-aid!"
2. So we took her to my work, on my day off, and she got stitches. Now that she's home, Jillian is scared to death of her. I kept asking her why, and she finally told me that the vet made her scary. And she's kind of right. The sutures are right above her eye.
3. Wyatt is walking, but still falls down a lot. But his favorite thing to do is come at me as fast as he can and then grab a hold of my pant legs and pull on them. He will even try to follow me around holding on to my pants. It's so cute.
4. I've said it before, Jillian loves for her brother to play in her room with her. One night she tried taking him by the hand but he didn't want to go. So she got a cupcake, and lured him with the cupcake, to her room. That baby can't resist food, and sister knows it!
5. Jillian has had a few nights lately where she's wet the bed. And I know it's because she doesn't think she needs to go before bed so she doesn't, then she goes in her sleep. So we are now making her go right before bed. One night Randy told her to go to the bathroom and he was right behind her. She turned to him and said, "Stop following me!" I about died laughing! Girlfriend didn't want Daddy's help!
As always I'm linking up with Melissa at The Mommyhood Chronicles. If you have funny things that you want to share, come link up! It's a great way to kick off the weekend! Always puts a smile on my face!!
Have a good one!!