Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fish Fry and Redneck Slip N Slide

Last weekend we had some friends over and had a fish fry and redneck slip and slide! So here in Kentucky we like to throw some plastic down the ground water hose and some dawn dishwashing liquid and slide down! It makes for some good fun! Although I have to tell you that I have the bruises to prove it. I haven't finished editing pictures from vacation but we went to Florida in July and Randy went deep-sea fishing. So we got to bring some of that fish home and that's what we fried up. Just one more summer get together before school starts, for all the kids and for us adults too!

1 comment:

  1. It was a fantastic redneck slip n slide! I am pretty sure everyone had a blast.....always enjoy getting together with all the friends!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!