Friday, October 12, 2012

Saturday's Top 5 Laughs

I am so excited to be back to posting Saturday's top 5 laughs!! It's been way too long!

1.In ballet/tap class, Jillian's teacher told them they were gonna be monkeys, because they were dancing to a jungle book song. Jillian got very mad and said, "no we are ballerinas!!"  Not just once but twice!  What can I say the girl is a ballerina!

2.Wyatt loves to play ball! One evening we walked by a ball court where some kids were playing basketball and Wyatt shouted Ball! Then the kid made his shot and Wyatt clapped and cheered for him! We got a ball player on our hands!

3.Again with the ball loving, at dinner one evening the tv was on and the news flashed a basketball game. Wyatt was glued!! We just watched him, watch tv! So cute!

4. Jillian is such a smarty! I don't always mean that as brain smart but as a smart mouth! Her newest saying to us when we tell her to do something is, Oh no, no no my friend! Where she came up with that I don't know!

5. I bought the kids Halloween buckets for trick for treating. One morning getting ready for work and the kids for school, Randy and I looked over at Wyatt and there he sat in the floor with his bucket on his head! Pretty darn cute!!

Again I'm so glad to be back posting my funnies from the week! As always I'm linking up with Melissa at The Mommyhood Chronicles. Come join us! Have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I can picture my son saying No no my friend! LOL They definitely remember things they hear! Cute. :)Popping over from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your Saturday laughs! I ALWAYS LOVE when you link up! Haha- I love that she is a true ballerina. How cute is she! And Mr. Wyatt sounds like he is going to be a great ball player! Haha- so cute Wyatt with the bucks on his head! LOL!! Such cute laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jillian sure is a ballerina and Wyatt is totally a ball player. I am not sure where she got that no no no, my friend thing either, but I am not to fond of it either! Even thought they can be stinkers, I love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!