Monday, July 2, 2012

Quickie Post

I am so excited to post about Miss Jillian's big 4th birthday bash, but it won't be tonight!  We've had a crazy hectic weekend that has continued into today.  Last night we had a severe thunderstorm roll through and though it didn't cause a lot of damage, we were out of power from 9pm to 3am.  It was super hot in the house and Wyatt woke up running a fever.  After stripping him down and medicating him I put him in bed with us only then for him to toss and turn and cough his little head off!  So after a hot night with no sleep, I took him to the doc today and he has bronchitis and the beginning of an ear infection. boo!!  After one dose of antibiotics, I really feel like he's on the mend!  Let's hope for a better night tonight!

In the mean time, please enjoy these awesome pics my brother in law, Jay took at the party.  He just got a new camera and he is a natural at using it!











Birthday post coming soon.......

2 comments:

  1. Pricless pictures, love them all! BOOOO to ear infections. I thinking my little guy has one right now, he wont stop rubbing his ear. Sounds like a doc appt tomorrow. Crazy about the thunderstorm, glad you have power back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures for a great party. Jay did a wonderful job! Can't wait to see the birthday post!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!