Randy's surgery went very smooth yesterday. The surgeon said he did great, and he sounded pretty optimistic that it would be benign! Of course he couldn't say for sure, but it made us all feel better! He was taken to recovery and the next thing I knew they called me back and there he was siting up and already dressed! He was ready to go and feeling good! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers! We greatly appreciate them!! Keeping praying that we get back good results!! Hopefully we'll know something next week.
Now onto my top 5 laughs!! I'm linking up with Mel at the Mommyhood Chronicles!
1. One morning while we were getting ready, I stepped over the baby gate to feed the cats. Wyatt started to whine, so Jillian told him, "Don't worry Bubbie, Mommy won't leave you!" She's so right and so funny!!
2. I picked the kids from preschool/daycare the other afternoon and it was pretty warm out. Jillian got in the car and said, "Mommy will you turn the air on? My ponies are hot!" Not her and not Bubbie but her ponies!!
3. I was in the car with my niece Shelby and I told her I had to go potty. She said "Hey , you can go potty in Preschool! They have little potties and big potties." I didn't know they had big potties too!! LOL
4. Coming up the driveway, Jillian saw our horse Dixie. She called to her but she was faced the other way. Jillian said, "Geez, she's sticking her butt out at me." Silly horse!!
5. The same afternoon riding in the car with my niece, we were driving beside railroad tracks. Shelby said, "Look the railroad tracks are following us!!" Too cute!
We have a laid back weekend planned. Taking care of Randy and hanging out here at the house!!