Friday, August 24, 2012

A Little Fun


This past Saturday my Dad and his girlfriend Ame treated us to the Rascal Flatts concert at the Kentucky Sate Fair.  It. was. a. BLAST!!  We had so much fun and according to my Dad, he and Ame had fun just watching us!


Me and the hubbs, having a good time!


My Dad and his beautiful girlfriend, Ame!


On our way!


Jo-Jo and I posing before hand.  All cowgirled up!!



We had awesome good seats!  Like 7th row, good!!  These guys were wonderful. 


AND, Gary the lead singer for Rascal Flatts, spoke to me!!  It was from the stage, but still, so cool!!


That was how packed the stadium was.  Jammed packed full of people.


And yes, I totally ate that.  That's what they call the doughnut burger.  Two Krispy Creams with a hamburger patty in between.  Don't knock it 'till you try it!  It was delicious!!


Gary again!  These guys were so good and so funny!  They reminisced and tried to play as many of their songs as they could!


Jo-Jo and I, sung our hearts out!  Eli Young Band and Little Big Town opened up for Rascal Flatts, and did not disappoint!  Love both those bands and all their songs!  Crazy Girl and Pontoon, were some of my favorites.  We truly had a wonderful time!!  Thank you Ame and Dad so very much for this memorable night!  Never will forget this one!!

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious.......We must have been writing these posts at the same time. HA! I just published mine..........At least we have some different pics. Had a great time and can't wait to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you girls had a blast! I have just now been catching up on my blog reading. Can't believe how much the kiddos have grown, cute photos in the doctor's office.

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!