Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bullet List

Hi!  I know it's been a little while.  We have been sick and busy around here lately!  To catch up, here is what's been going on bullet style.


  • I have had a nasty cold for going on 2 weeks now.  Ughh, I think I'm finely on the up and up.  Let's hope!
  • Little man is turning one in less than 3 weeks.  Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!  
  • There's a lot of changing going on around here, and all for the good!
  • Jillian is growing up right under our noses, it's crazy the stuff she is learning and saying!
  • Yesterday when we were in the car Jillian grabbed her bubbie's hand and said "Look Mommy, we're holding hands!"  Be still me heart.
  • Randy and I decided to do some demolition in our house.  It's actually still standing!!
  • We needed some cheer in our lives, (besides our children), so we painted our kitchen green.  At first I thought it was really bright and I wasn't to sure about it, but now I do love it!
  • Jillian made a tye-dye t-shirt at Preschool, and it is the cutest thing ever!
  • I couponed last week and saved $70, I was so excited!  It's a lot of work but so worth it in the end!
  • Did I mention my baby boy is turning one.  I am having a lot of emotion about this.  Just typing it makes my eyes well up.
  • I haven't wanted to say this because I don't want to jinx it but Miss Jillian has been fully potty trained now for a couple of months.  She even takes herself without even telling us.  Yay!
  • I did really well at the consignment sell this Spring.  I came out ahead of what I spent, and still got a good amount of clothes for the kids.
  • I have no idea what's been up with our weather recently.  It's in the 80's one week then in the 50's the next.  I wish it would make up it's mind.  I put almost all the kids winter clothes a way.
  • One morning Wyatt didn't want to go back to sleep after he nursed so I put him in his pack-n-play in our room to play while we laid in bed.  All the sudden he starts cracking up.  The tv was on but he was looking out the side and no one was there.  I just know my mom was there playing with him.
It's time for me to hit the sack, but I'll try to be back soon than later!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!