Here are my top five laughs from the week.
1. I was pulling some weeds the other afternoon and Jillian wanted to help me. Of course I had to show her which ones were weeds and which flowers. When Randy came home she said "look Daddy we're pulling tumbleweeds!" So cute!
2. Wyatt was eating the other day and as soon as his plate was empty, he handed it to me and said "all gone". I was so proud!
3. Jillian has gotten really big into telling Randy and I we're her best friends. One night at supper she said to me, "Mommy you can be my best friend tomorrow." I said "okay, well who's your best friend today?" And she said "Mason is my best friend today!"
4. I take Wyatt to my grandmother's on Monday's. Usually he gets upset and doesn't want to let go of me. But this past Monday we got there and I was talking to her and he reached out for her then turned to me and waved bye. I said well I guess that's my cue to go. It was so cute and funny but I also couldn't believe he was telling me to go.
5. Jillian use to LOVE going places with her daddy. But now if he asked her if she wants to go somewhere with him she says, "No I want ti stay here." I think she enjoys playing with her Bubbie so much, she would rather stay and play with him!!
Have a Great weekend!!