I am linking up with The Mommy Chronicles for Saturday's Top Five Laughs! Here are my top 5 laughs from the week!
1. Sunday night at dinner, Jillian wasn't eating very well so I told her to sit down and eat. She said "Mommy don't talk to me that way", and I told her I was the mommy, and I was aloud to talk to her that way. She said "Well I be the mommy and you be Jillian"! A little to smart for a 3 year old!!
2. We pulled in the driveway one afternoon and Red our Lab. had Jillian's sand castle bucket in his mouth and she said "Oh maybe he wants to play in the sand with me". So sweet!
3. Hershey our cat was being very pester some one morning while I was trying to get Jillian dressed so I pushed him away and Jillian said "Mommy be nice to my kitty" Most of the time our roles are reversed and I have to tell her to leave the kitty alone!
4. Speaking of Hershey, our long haired cat, he was beside Wyatt when I was trying to take pictures, and Wyatt opened his mouth as wide as he could and tasted Hershey's hair. Then made a face. Not once, not twice but three times. I finally had to move the cat, yet again!
5. And FINALLY, he said it, Wyatt said Ma Ma!!! Yay!! Except he doesn't say it over and over like Da Da, he hollers it when he wants something or I'm not in the room! BUT, at least he's finally saying it!
This is a blog hop, so if you have funny things each week you would like to share, come on and link up here!!