1. Jillian started Preschool on Monday, with that comes new schedules for everyone. I am getting up at least a half hour earlier and so are the kiddos. They are going to different places now so I have to schedule plenty of drive and drop off time. With
2. My Grandmother and Ann, have both started keeping Wyatt one day during the week for me! He goes to Memmaw's on Monday's and Ms. Ann's on Tuesday's. Makes for a crazy schedule but so worth it on saving some money and letting to special ladies have some good quality time with Wyatt!! Can we say Spoiled?!?
3. Oh, and I got to have a girls night last Friday night, a much needed one I might add. Even though we waited an hour and a half for our table, we had a good time. Girl talk and good food, make for a great night!
4. I have been working out some. Mainly on the elliptical machine. Not as much as I would like to but I'm working on it.
5. In the past 3 weeks I've lost 2 pounds! Yay! I'll weigh in tomorrow to see about week 4! I don't want to loose it too fast because it could cause my milk to dry up, and we're just not ready for that yet.
6. Wyatt now has a total of 4 teeth, 2 up top and 2 on bottom. And he may even be working on 2 more up top. Ahhh!!
7. Since our schedule change, Wyatt has decided he will wake at 5am.! Seriously son, I mean the alarm is set for 5:30a, can't ya at least give me that? Not sure if this is a teething thing or just a phase. I just hope it goes away soon. I much rather him go back to sleeping till 6!
8. I did something really cool with Jillian's hair last Sunday. I saw this on Pintrest!
9. I have not however been successful at getting to bed early. Boo, I want to, I really do. But for some reason it just doesn't seem to happen. So with that being said I'm off to bed!
Have a great weekend!!