Yay for the weekend!! Here are my top 5 laughs from the week!
1. Thursday was the 2 year anniversary of my mom's death. We took the kids to the cemetery and I tried explaining to Jillian that we could talk to GiGi even though she was in heaven and she said "well maybe we could use a pogo stick to get up there, (heaven)". If only we could!!
2. I finally lowered Wyatt's crib and took the bumper pad off, I know I was suppose to do that a long time ago. The next morning he woke up and started screaming, I rushed into his room to find his chunky little leg stuck in between the slats! We now have a breathable bumper pad on!
3. Tuesday night we attend Jillian's preschool Valentine dance. Jillian went right to the dance floor and I nursed Wyatt. Later Randy told me that our friend Brandi said Jillian was tearing it up out there. Jillian over heard Randy and said "I didn't tear it up!".
4. Wyatt has 6 teeth and wants to use them. Any and every time I have food he wants it too. He lets me know by squealing at me to share!!
5. Jillian has never been a has to be clean kid but the one morning I was eating a pancake and asked her if she wanted a bite and she said,"no, my face will get dirty!"
I love the all these funny things my kids do and say! If you have funny things you wanna share come link up with us at The Mommyhood Chronicles!