Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday's Top 5 Laughs

Yay for the weekend!! Here are my top 5 laughs from the week!

1. Thursday was the 2 year anniversary of my mom's death. We took the kids to the cemetery and I tried explaining to Jillian that we could talk to GiGi even though she was in heaven and she said "well maybe we could use a pogo stick to get up there, (heaven)". If only we could!!

2. I finally lowered Wyatt's crib and took the bumper pad off, I know I was suppose to do that a long time ago. The next morning he woke up and started screaming, I rushed into his room to find his chunky little leg stuck in between the slats! We now have a breathable bumper pad on!

3. Tuesday night we attend Jillian's preschool Valentine dance. Jillian went right to the dance floor and I nursed Wyatt. Later Randy told me that our friend Brandi said Jillian was tearing it up out there. Jillian over heard Randy and said "I didn't tear it up!".

4. Wyatt has 6 teeth and wants to use them. Any and every time I have food he wants it too. He lets me know by squealing at me to share!!

5. Jillian has never been a has to be clean kid but the one morning I was eating a pancake and asked her if she wanted a bite and she said,"no, my face will get dirty!"

I love the all these funny things my kids do and say!  If you have funny things you wanna share come link up with us at The Mommyhood Chronicles!

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry about the passing of your mom. That must be so hard. At least, your daughter was there to put some sunshine on the day. Pogo stick-lol. I agree-if only it could be that easy. Oh yes, we had the same thing happen with Zane and the crib and we immediately put on a breathable bumper. I love the squealing with delight over they food. I wish my daughter would say, she is going to get dirty. Love your laughs every week:) Always look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- put your link back on the site. It is still on but I think you wrote the URL wrong so when you click on the link, it doesnt get you to this post. Just wanted to let you know:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your laughs are so cute. As well as your little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love the laughs sis. The kids always have such a good time! Jillian is so smart, knowing that a Pogo Stick will go up high. Wyatt is loving food, but did you really think that would be an issue with him?

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!