Here are my top 5 laughs from the week.
1. Wyatt can now say Uh Oh. It is so funny! In Wal-Mart yesterday he dropped his sippy cup and said "Uh-Oh"!! It was funny and shocking at the same time, that he knew how to use it in context!
2. Jillian got up early this morning, our one day to sleep in. She then proceeded to turn on the living room light which shines right into my bedroom, so I told her turn in off. She started to pout and said "Mommy you hurt my feelings, you made me sad"! I guess they have taught her about "feelings" in Preschool! I apologized!
3. This past week every time I would go in Wyatt's room to get him up, he would be up on all fours like he was gonna crawl....in his bed. I guess he's just practicing!
4. While rocking Wyatt to sleep, I couldn't hear Jillian anywhere. This is not a good thing. So I hollered for her. She came out of my room from my bathroom and had black eyeliner and powder or shadow all over her face. I said what were you doing, (trying not to laugh), she says, "well I can't get my lipstick on"!! Not sure if I should teacher that it really goes on your eyes or not, could be an even bigger mess, or a sore eye!!
5. Wyatt is a little bit of chunky monkey as you may know. I laid him out clothes for Randy to dress him for the sitters. He brought him into our room and Wyatt's shirt was riding up over his little round tummy. Luckily he had a onesie on underneath, but I guess he won't be wearing that shirt anymore. Next size up, 18 months!!
I just love writing these laughs! If you have funny thing that happen and you want to share, come link up with us at The Mommyhood Chronicles!!
Have a great weekend!!