Yay for the weekend!! We have a 5 day weekend this week, so we are super excited! We had a pretty good week and as always some great laughs. Here are my top 5 laughs from the week!
1. Jillian and Wyatt have really grown closer this week. I'm not sure if it's because he's so mobile now or what, but he does follow her everywhere. Last night we were all in my room and I was trying on swimsuits for our trip when I noticed both kids were gone! I quickly got dressed and went across the house to find them in the bathroom together with the door shut. Jillian's response, "we're just playing!"
2. Wyatt man has learned to wave! When we were leaving Preschool Thursday, I told Jillian to tell everyone bye, and Wyatt just went to town waving bye and laughing! We all got a big kick out of it!
3. Jillian loves "playing" with our cats! One day she found some of my scrap fabric and put it on LeLuh. Jillian said, "She's styling" and "she looks fabulous!" Girlfriend loves to dress up!
4. Wyatt found a balloon belonging to sister. He. Loves. It! It makes me soo nervous though! He squeezes it, pinches it and even tries to bite. Don't worry I watch him close. Every time he goes to bite it I tell him no, Wyatt no. He'll jump, stop biting it and look at me with those sad puppy dog eyes and start to cry. It's so pitiful but so funny at the same time!
5. This one is from a friend. A friend of ours son goes to preschool with Jillian. His mom asked him the other day if Jillian still cried during the day. He said, "No mommy, she doesn't, she's plays now"! I though it was so cute. And she is doing so much better!!
I love writing these posts and remebering all the funny and cute things my kids do and say. If you have funny things that you want to share, come link up with Melissa at The Mommyhood Chronicles!