Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wyatt @ 9 months


Wyatt turned 9 months old on February 13th, last Monday.  Nine months, wow, it's so hard to even fathom that in 3 months we will celebrate his 1st birthday.  I'm so not ready for that, even though I am constantly planning in my head his party!



Personality


Happy, happy, happy.  All. The. Time!!  I love it!  Our world is such a joyful place with Wyatt in it.  He and Jillian are getting closer and seeing her with him, making him laugh and giggle, makes my job as a mom such a privilege!  Wyatt is such a laid back, easy going little dude.  Nothing much seems to phase him, except for when his cousin Noah attts him!  Or if we leave the room with out him.  Otherwise, he can sit and play and entertain himself.


Growth


I haven't taken him for his 9 month check up yet, but we did have to take Jillian to the doctor last week so we weighed little man while we were there.  Are you ready for this, he weighs 25.5 lbs, and is 32 inches long.  He is growing out of his 12 month clothes and into size 18 to 24 month clothes.  I thought Jillian grew fast, this boy is flying through the clothes!  Hello consignment sales!!  He is still wearing size 3 in diaper and size 2 in shoes, when he wears them.



Schedule/Feeding


These days it seems Wyatt makes his own schedule!  With two new sitters and staying home with Daddy some, he doesn't take his bottle well.  Both my kids did this.  I'm not sure if it's a mommy's milk kind of thing or that he just doesn't want to take a bottle from them, who knows?  He still nurses about every four hours when with me.  Still eating baby food but has grown an absolute love for everything I or his daddy eats!  So we share.  This month he's had all kinds of real food.  Lots of veggies, chicken, noodles, and even some pancakes.



Smilestones


Wyatt finally learned a new trick, crawling, but it's more of a crawl/hop. So cute and so mobile!
New words: Uh Oh, Bye Bye
He sticks his tongue out
Mocks you when you cough real or fake
He can get up from laying down
He has 6 teeth total, 4 on top, 2 on bottom
He dances, (sitting down) when he hears music
And he can wave, when he wants too!

Here's the first video I took when I realized he was crawling.  The exact day he turned 9 months!  It's a little blurry, not sure why, except it was on my iphone and I took several in a row.






Baby boy, you are growing up so fast, I can hardly believe it.  It really just seems like yesterday when I had you.  I am so proud of the little guy you are and are growing into.  You make our lives so happy, not a day goes by that we don't smile because of you!  You make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.  I love you so much little guy!

Love,
Mommy

5 comments:

  1. So very cute! And he is growing quick - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His crawl/hop is adorable. Can't believe our babies are growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's getting sooo big! i just love him! party will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the party will be here soon, so we must nail down a theme! I am so glad he is crawling now and can chase Noah, at least a little bit. Wyatt is such a laid back baby and an awesome baby nephew. It is so fun watching him grow and I look forward to all the years and smile-stones to come!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!