We are gearing up for the 3 day weekend!! It's going to be a hot one this weekend, we're talking record breaking temps.! Hopefully we'll stay cool by being in the pool part of the weekend!
Here are my top 5 laughs from the week:
1. We were trying to leave the house on Wednesday, and Jillian was picking up her books. I asked if she was ready yet, and she responded, "I'm almost done, don't leave me mommy!" For the record I have never left her, but I do use that to get her to come on!
2. I always give Jillian a breakfast bar in the car on our way to school in the morning. This one morning Wyatt saw me hand it to her and screamed because I didn't hand it to him. He had his cheerios but I guess he wanted a breakfast bar too, so I gave him half of mine!!
3. On Thursday I took Hershey, our cat, to work with me to get shaved. He was meowing in the car and Jillian was trying to console him. She then asked me, " Mommy can I be a kitty cat when I grow up?" Taken back a little I said well, umm...maybe on Broadway?
4. Wyatt has really started to dance when he hears music. We went to Taco Bell one night for supper and they had some pretty loud music playing and Wyatt danced in his seat the whole time, while eating his food!
5. After Hershey's haircut, I brought him home and Jillian saw him and laughed. She then said "Mommy, I think Hershey wants his hair back!" Ha ha!!
I'm linking up with Melissa at The Mommyhood Chronicles and you should too!! I love documenting all the funny things my kids do and say. Come link up!
Have a great 3 day weekend!!