Thursday, May 10, 2012

What have I been up to....

A little bit of every thing.  I am 2 days away from Wyatt's big first birthday bash, and a lot to do before then.  But here's what we've been up to lately.

Saturday was Derby Day!  We had a blast.  Didn't win any money, but had a great day with great friends and fantastic weather.


I was so proud of my big girl!  She swam, (with her vest float on), all by herself.  She did awesome.  I normally would not let her swim by herself.  And I just mean with out me or her daddy, there were no less than 20 adults in a 2 foot circumference.  She had so much fun, swimming with all the big kids.


It was HOT, so we escaped to the inside to watch the final race.

The boys had a lot of fun in the pool too.  It's like bath water, maybe just a little cooler.


Sunday would have been my Mom's 50th birthday.  Man she would have rocked her 50's!  I really wanted to write a letter, but time isn't on my side.

In honor of her and her birthday, Jo-Jo and I decided to go visit her and take her flowers.  But instead of just taking her flowers we decided to plant her flowers.



It was our way of spending the day with our mom and celebrating her birth day!!

This week at Jillian's Preschool, is teacher appreciation week.  And we sure do appreciate Jillian's teachers. Ms. Amanda and Mrs. Hannah do a wonderful job with these kids, so Jillian and I made them a special gift.




They didn't turn out as good as I'd hoped but the teacher's loved them anyway!

Tomorrow is Muffins with Mom at Preschool and Jillian and I are looking forward to it.  I've taken the day off, hoping to get a few party things done, and of course have breakfast with my sweetie!!

I am so excited about Wyatt's birthday party.  I have been planning my heart out, it's gonna be good!!  I'll try to post as soon as I can!  Here's a picture of my cutie from an impromptu photo shoot.  I was hoping to get a few good ones to display at his party!


We have a busy weekend planned!  Wyatt's party Saturday, Mother's Day and Wyatt's official 1st Birthday Sunday, and Randy and I will celebrate our 7 year anniversary on Monday!!

Happy Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo of Wyatt! His birthday party is going to be great!!!!! Jillian did a wonderful job swimming, she is such a big girl. It is so much fun watching her grow up. Mom would have been such a fun time an would have loved playing with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to celebrate Jennifer's big day. You are right she would have rocked her 50's and not looked like she was even near that age.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!