I'll start with 29 things about me, since this year I turned 29.
1. I have always known I wanted 2 kids, and 2 kids is all.
2. My favorite color is pink, love it, everything pink!
3. I named my kids after characters in movies and TV shows.
4. Speaking of movies and TV, I am a big Sci-Fi nut, I known here comes the weird part. I love Vampire, Ware wolf and Witch movies/TV shows.
5. Growing up, I would have never thought my sister would be my best friend, we weren't always this close, but I hope we never grow apart!
6. I work for a Veterinarian, and LOVE animals.
7. I listen to mainly Country Music, but I do know a broad spectrum of genres.
8. I am a sucker for a chick flick! The Notebook gets me every time.
9. I can cook, but since having Wyatt, (actually when I got pregnant with Wyatt), I
10. I love being a hostess and having people over, BUT, it stresses me out to know end cleaning and planning!
11. I am addicted to Sweet Tea. Have to have one cup, one large cup, once a day.
12. I am very disappointed in myself for not losing my baby weight. Weight is a very sore subject with me. I gained weight right out of high school, lost a couple of years before Jillian, gained a lot with Jillian, lost almost all of it after her, only to gain more with Wyatt! Blah!!
13. On that note, I like food! Chicken and mashed potatoes are some of my favorites.
14. I am the disciplinarian in our house, Daddy tries but he's just not as stern.
15. I am a creature of habit. I park in the same spot at work and at church, and I like our same routine everyday.
16. Love to shop. I get it honest!
17. I have really come out of my shell as an adult. I use to be really shy, I wouldn't even order my own food. I now answer phones and interact with clients on a daily basis.
18. I was really scared to have a boy, I wasn't sure we would have the same bond as Jillian and I, but BOY was I wrong, I love my little boy!
19. My first vehicle was a truck, complete with a roll bar.
20. I have 6 tattoos, 4 of which are butterflies.
21. Randy and I went to Kindergarten together and high school but actually didn't "meet" until years later at a country dance club.
22. I have only been in love twice, not including my children!
23. My hair is naturally light brown, but I like it lighter!
24. I love a good bargain, I also get that honest.
25. I own over 50 pairs of shoes, 7 pair being cowgirl boots, and probably 25 being flip flops, I would say don't tell my husband but they're pretty obvious.
26. I went college to be a nurse, but have traded people for pets.
27. I am always late, but eventually get there!
28. I love the internet, I could spend all day on it.
29. If I could just talk to my mom one more time, I would tell her thank you for everything she ever did for me, because she made me the woman, wife and mother I am today, and I am forever grateful!
I hope this spreads a little insight on who I am. I know I have changed through the years, but my heart stays the same. I love where I am in life and couldn't be happier with my family and friends!
Have a great weekend guys!!