Here are my top 5 laughs from the week.
1. Tuesday morning on the way out of the driveway we always talk to our horse Dixie, this particular morning it was raining like crazy and of course was all wet. Jillian took one look at her and said "Oh no Mommy, she's all wet, we'll have to get a new one!" Uh, I don't think it works that way dear!
2. A few days later same thing, rain, rain ,rain! Jillian said to me, "Mommy, I gonna ride Dixie today." And I told her only if it stops raining, and she says to me, "Mommy, can you make the rain stop." Oh how I love her little heart!!
3. Jillian and Wyatt go to a private sitter, who also keeps a couple of other kids too. One little boy named Wade. Only Jillian insists on calling him Bob, not sure why and at first we thought she had an imaginary friend. Poor Wade, he tells her, I'm not Bob, I'm Wade!!
4. I was trying to light a candle the other day and the lighter wouldn't light and Jillian said, "I think it needs batteries!" She's so smart, 'cause you know every thing takes batteries!
5. Wyatt is doing so well sitting up on his own, but the moment he gets excited about something he falls right over. He'll get it one day!!
Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving, we sure did and I'll be back next week to fill ya in on all the details!
This is a blog hop, so if you have funny things that happen each week and would like to share it with us all, please link up at The Mommyhood Chronicles.