I saw/read this on Little Moments Like This, and loved it, so I thought I'd answer too!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, But I love using gift bags more because, well they're easier! I try and wrap all the kids presents so they can rip paper!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually right after Christmas, when there are no more presents under it!
5. Do you like eggnog? Don't think I've ever tried it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? One that sticks out the most is dangly earrings, I remember thinking there has to be a Santa, because my mom would never let me wear those!!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? Grandparents, I mean they have everything.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My kiddos.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, I always send out picture cards.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? One year I received a men's leather jacket, I think it was by mistake, so I took it back and exchanged it!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? All the Santa Claus movies, you know the ones with Tim Allen.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually after Thanksgiving, but this year I started in September.
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Potato candy.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear!!!
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We go to my dad's side of the family in another county and my in-laws in another county but that's as far as we travel
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen, and of course Rudolf the red nosed reindeer. I totally had to sing the song in my head!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel, that's all we ever had growing up so that's what we do too!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open our own on Christmas morning, but we got to my Mammaw Helen's Christmas Eve night.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The crazy crowds at stores, and the scrooges!!
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? I have lots! I love snowmen, bells, and very colorful!
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Randy and I have stopped buying each other presents and get one thing to share, last year it was a big flat screen tv. This year we wanted an ipad, but stumbled upon iphones!
This last one I added myself, because I want to know and there should be 25 questions, Christmas is on the 25th!
25. Does your Santa wrap? No, ours does not.
So how 'bout you? Copy and paste if you wanna answer too. Let me know on the last one, I'm really curious how many Santa's do wrap. I've been hearing that a lot do, who knew!
Four more days 'till Christmas, and we're counting down!!