These are my top 5 laughs from the week.
1. We've been having a lot of frost this week and every morning when we walk out the door, Jillian looks at the grass and says "Mommy, somebody changed the color" (of the grass!!) One day she even blamed it on the dog!
2. Wyatt has learned to shake his head like he saying no, it's so funny, especially when you ask him something and answers with shaking his head no, like he really means it!!
3. Randy and Jillian were passing a football back and fourth when Jillian tossed to Hershey the cat, obviously he didn't catch it and when he didn't she told him, "Hershey you need to practice, practice makes perfect!" Ha!
4. Wyatt is learning to clap, so of course we say Yay and clap our hands and he opens one hand and has the other in a fist and claps them together, so cute!
5. We came home tonight from our church play and Jillian told her daddy she needed some Clorox 2 'cause mommies house was dirty and she was gonna clean it up.....if only kid!!!
This is a blog hop, so if you have funny things that happen each week and would like to share it with us all, please link up at The Mommyhood Chronicles.