Friday, December 16, 2011

Saturday's Top Five Laughs

These are my top 5 laughs from the week.

1.  We've been having a lot of frost this week and every morning when we walk out the door, Jillian looks at the grass and says "Mommy, somebody changed the color" (of the grass!!)  One day she even blamed it on the dog!

2.  Wyatt has learned to shake his head like he saying no, it's so funny, especially when you ask him something and answers with shaking his head no, like he really means it!!

3. Randy and Jillian were passing a football back and fourth when Jillian tossed to Hershey the cat, obviously he didn't catch it and when he didn't she told him, "Hershey you need to practice, practice makes perfect!"  Ha!

4. Wyatt is learning to clap, so of course we say Yay and clap our hands and he opens one hand and has the other in a fist and claps them together, so cute!

5. We came home tonight from our church play and Jillian told her daddy she needed some Clorox 2 'cause mommies house was dirty and she was gonna clean it up.....if only kid!!!

This is a blog hop, so if you have funny things that happen each week and would like to share it with us all, please link up at The Mommyhood Chronicles.

7 comments:

  1. Lol- I can totally see my daughter doing this with the frost. We haven't had our first frost yet but I am sure it will happen soon. You have to take video of Wyatt shaking his head- too cute! I love when they learn to start clapping. It is adorable to watch them. Sure, go ahead and clean up- one day it will happen,right and we won't need to clean up-wishful thinking on my part. Loved reading your laughs! I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog on the blog hop! I have an 8 month old Wyatt and he's a chunk just like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahah I am looking for someone to blame for all this white stuff too; your dog seems like a good choice. :o)

    I'm a new follower from Melissa's Saturday Laughs! Feel free to stop by <3

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh those are all so funny! Looking forward to reading more!

    I'm your newest follower from top 5 laughs =)

    ~Brittany
    ourlifeisajungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when my son started clapping. It was, and still is, one of the cutest things he does! :)

    New follower from Saturday's Top 5 Laughs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Jillian probably would start cleaning if you gave her Clorox. However, it wouldn't be the stuff you wanted her to clean! Poor doggies, always getting blamed for something. I remember the shaking head days, Noah still does it sometimes, mostly when he is tired. Hershey really does need to brush up on his football, I can't believe he dropped it. Geez, he just doesn't understand how to play I guess! Loved all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are such good things to cherish, thank goodness for blogs so we can remember these moments!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!