Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wyatt @ 7 Months

Wyatt turned 7 months old this week.  Ahhh!!  How crazy is that.  This is all going by soo fast, I am afraid to blink.  He is growing by leaps and bounds and learning new things every day.  This baby is awesome, I am amazed every day at how much I love this little guy and how much he loves me.  In a word, BLISSFUL!!






Growth


Baby boy is big.  That's all I hear everywhere we go.  But I am so proud of my chunky monkey!  This baby has rolls on his rolls.  I don't have an accurate weight since he doesn't have a check up this month but I think he's around the 24 pound mark and about 30 inches long.  He is in 12 to 18 month clothes or just 18 month clothes and wearing size 3 in diapers.  His hair seems to be growing more and getting a darker hue.  I'm thinking he might have his daddy's dark hair and of course blue eyes, we all have blue eyes!




Personality


Wyatt is such a smiler.  I don't think that's even a word but seriously this baby smiles at everyone.  He is such a happy little guy.  I also always hear, what a happy baby you've got and it's so true.  I have been blessed with wonderfully happy babies.  Jillian was just as happy but I do think Wyatt is the easier of the two.  He just seems so much more laid back, but it could be he's just so use to having to wait on me to do something like take sister to the potty, or fix her a drink, or just anything around the house.




Feeding/Schedule


We are still on about the same schedule as last month but sometimes we veer off a little.   Nursing 4 times a day, 6, 10,2,and 6.  One jar of stage 3, breakfast, lunch and dinner, and napping in between feedings.   Again he's just a go with the flow kind of dude.  I've said it before that we don't stay at home for naps so he has gotten use to sleeping on the go.  However our night time routine has gotten shook up a little bit.  A week after Wyatt turned 6 months old he got sick, the pediatrician chalked it up to him teething but it turned into a full out nasty cold.  When he was sick of course I babied him, rocking him to sleep every night, instead of laying him down awake.  Now, he expects that every night!  Even though he is still a little congested at night I think it's turned into a habit!  But I figure if that's the worst habit he picks up we'll be okay!






Smilestones


Shaking his head no, this is hilarious!
Feeding himself, puffs and yogurt melts.
Sitting up unassisted.
Two teeth.
Kind of clapping, it's a one opened hand to fist clap, so cute though!


Activites & Play


Bouncing is what Tiggers and Wyatt do best.  He love, love, loves his bouncer.  He played in it before but not like this, he continuously bounces, up and down, up and down, well you get the idea!  Now that he can sit up, we put him in the floor a lot with a beaucoup of toys, and he'll just sit and play for a couple of hours.  I just love watching him explore all the different textures, noises and colors, and taste everyone, because every thing goes in our mouth these days.


 I love you to the moon and back baby boy, you light up our lives!!  I can't wait for your first Christmas in a couple of days!!

1 comment:

  1. He really is growing up fast. I can say that because he is probably already bigger than Noah, at least in the weight category! He really is a joy and I love my little Nephew so much. I am so glad we get to watch each others kids grow up and have them play with one another. Family is so important!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!