Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Family Shoot

We had a family photo shoot this past weekend, and it was quite interesting!  My friend and photographer Aimee, Little Bugs Photography, took our pictures.  It was Jillian's 3 year pics, Wyatt's 3 month pics and our first official family pics.  I was also hoping for some of the two kids together, but Jillian wasn't that cooperative.  She would hold her brother for like 2 seconds then let go.  He was literary sliding out of her arms, good thing I was right beside them!  Or when they laid down next to each other, Wyatt would grab and pull Jillian's hair.  Oh the fun with two!!  
We headed over to the vacant house next door which had lovely scenery!  First some family shots, (Wyatt slept through these) then some of Miss Jillian.  Well a lot of Miss Jillian 'cause she just won't stand still, silly 3 year old.  Aimee was great with her as well as Nikki, Aimee's mom, they just let her do her own thing.  I just hope she got a couple of her looking at the camera, I know there were tons of the back of her, yes running the other direction :) !  
When it was Wyatt's turn he woke up and was all smiles!  Of course then Jillian wanted to take pictures with him!  It was great fun and a little exhausting too!  But we'll have some great memories to look back on.  Nikki does the editing and it usually takes a week or two, but Aimee shared this one with me on fb.

Please excuse the cleavage, but hey I'm proud to feed that baby!!

I'll post the rest when they come!  Have a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. Carissa! Just read your comment on my blog. What a beautiful family you have! Can't wait to start following your adventures in mommyhood.
    PS - be proud of that cleavage, girl. I'm right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture. I know the rest are going to be great. Can't wait to see them......and I can't believe that Jillian didn't want to be still, she's usually so calm. Hahaha....just had to say that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture! Your hair looks great and that clevage...girlie, one day you will wish for it back!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile, I love your comments, and I love to reply, but cannot if you are set to "no reply."
So to change this....
Log into blogger on your dashboard page, click "edit profile" on the left side of the page. Then check "SHOW EMAIL ADDRESS" in the 3rd line down, and at the bottom of the page click SAVE CHANGES!
You won't be showing the world your email address just those you leave a comment to. THANKS!!!